The Legal Services Center has a variety of volunteer opportunities for individuals who are interested in serving the community and contributing to our public service mission. We especially welcome volunteer applicants with experience and interest in the following areas:
- translating legal education materials into Spanish, Haitian-Creole,and other languages
- medical professionals (doctors, nurse practitioners, psychologists, mental health specialists, and others) who can help review medical records for cases on behalf of disabled veterans and others seeking disability benefits
- graphic design, web design and communications, and development
- photography, filmmaking, and videography
- administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning, and organizing case files
- and any other skill set or idea that can help contribute to our mission of providing passionate legal advocacy to low-income communities
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please call us at 617-522-3003 and ask to speak to our volunteer coordinator. You can also send email inquiries about volunteer opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org.