The Project on Predatory Student Lending (PPSL) welcomes eight new members; five attorneys, two paralegal advocates, and one project manager have joined the team:
- Kelsey Barowich, Project Manager
- Alec Harris, Attorney and Fellow
- Jessica Jimenez, Paralegal Advocate
- Erica Kyzmir-McKeon, Attorney
- Deanne Loonin, Attorney
- Victoria Roytenberg, Attorney
- Amanda Mangaser Savage, Attorney and Fellow
- Marika O’Connor Grant, Paralegal Advocate
The newest team members have worked on issues of consumer, criminal, juvenile, racial, and economic justice in organizations such as the National Consumer Law Center, CPCS, Pine Tree Legal Assistance, the Central American Solidarity Association of Maryland, the New York Legal Assistance Group, the United Nations, Girls Incorporated, Cambridge Women’s Center, and the Attorneys General of Massachusetts, and Colorado.
They join Eileen Connor and Toby Merrill in representing low-income student loan borrowers who have experienced predatory lending in connection with for-profit schools. Both the Project and the Legal Services Center are delighted by the addition of these distinguished colleagues and excited for the work they will do on behalf of our clients.